Plan With Me August 2019


Hi lovelies, the next month draws near so it's time to Plan with Me again! I had a bit of fun with these spreads, so I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Here are the 'stickers' used. As always, They're available to download. When printed at 100% the dimensions will be the same as they appear in my own A5 journal.

Download August 2019 Plan With Me Stickers


Check out how they're used in my journal below!

AUGUST 2019


Theme: Fresh greenery—flowers and fruits, nature, cute girls & summery vibes


Greenhouses are the feature for this month's trivia. Recognize the artwork? It's from one of Hayao Miyazaki's visual masterpieces, Howl's Moving Castle. Well, all of his works are stunning and a couple feature greenhouse-type sceneries... but this one from Howl's has always taken my breath away and gave me more tropical feeling than that of Kiki's Delivery Service.

Click here to access Howl's Moving Castle's art booklet where I found these beautiful illustrations of Madame Suliman's gorgeous greenhouse (the one with 5.1M after the date marker).


The monthly utilizes a fun parade-themed washi which is from Amazon, I believe. Several animals prance along sporting their colorful outfits, streamers, banners, and confetti. Looking at this tape, I can almost hear their little fanfare.

It's a homage to all the special events such as the County Fair, Pride Parade, and several other street festivals that happen in the San Francisco Bay Area.


The first week of August features sea creatures and some adorable mermaids. They're sitting among the reefs and all the fishes are bright and colorful, so one can assume they are in warm, tropical waters.

The week's trivia is related to the sea, asking what the difference is between temperate and tropical oceans! The oceanography class I'd just taken didn't go over this question, so it was fun supplementing what I learned last semester with this~!


Watermelons... Those who've seen my February-March Plan with Me are already familiar with this washi tape. Since I've switched over to a new journal, I thought it was OK for me to use this design again so soon.

Since in my last journal I hadn't actually written trivia (just an inspirational quote) I ended up writing down some health benefits to eating watermelon.


Kero, kero~! It's Tsuyu from My Hero Academia. I featured our favorite froggy hero with this lovely water lily pond washi tape. It was a miracle I found such a fitting artwork that matched.

Obviously, my trivia was about why frogs are happiest in the rain. Afterall, Froppy is the Rainy Season Hero and it is known that Tsuyu loves the rain.
I usually mention the artist name in my journal, but I couldn't locate it since I'd found this on Pinterest and the website it referred me to also didn't have it. If you know who created such an adorable piece of Froppy fanart, please post it in the comments below!


The last week of August is reserved for one of my newer favorite Disney Princesses, Moana! I featured the watercolor speed painting by Crazysheeppp SN on YouTube. It fits nicely with the leafy washi tape I have with what looks like large hibiscus flowers.

There you have it, my spreads for August. Again, I don't deviate from the standard monthly and weekly layout... so, I change it up a bit by using beautiful washi tape and 'stickers' I've curated online. Hope that seeing my spreads inspires your own journaling experience.

Thanks for visiting and see you next time~! 


(via We Heart It)

No comments:

Post a Comment