Plan With Me December 2019

Hi there! This month around, I didn't use printables so I don't have any to share. This will be a quick post because of it! Enjoy these pictures and use them as some inspiration for your own spreads.


December 2019


Theme: Christmas time; revolving around the colors dark blue-gray, red, and gold


I used the left side of the page for Thanksgiving, so I saved the strip from the monthly spread and taped it in for December's front page.

The monthly blurb is about the Christmas stocking and its origins.


The washi tape says, "It always seems impossible until it's done"! This motivational saying has the same gray color scheme matching my 'stickers' used throughout this theme.


So... I didn't actually use printables for this month! I'd been saving this very pretty Christmas card from a few years ago, which had shiny illustrations on the front card of various holiday-themed items. There were enough of them to use throughout my entire month of December.

Keeping up with the theme, the first week is all about the background behind Christmas ornaments.


The second week has little 'stickers of clothing, candy, and a wrapped present—I chose to dedicate this week's trivia about holiday gift-giving traditions.


The snowman's history is highlighted in the third week, befitting the adorable snowman 'sticker' I used this week.

The color most prominent in this week is Crayola Supertip's gold, which I also went over with a glittery gold pen over the month.


Honestly, I've been so crazy-busy with school this semester that I didn't want to invest too much time in the last week's trivia. You can see I used a very heart-warming quote instead of my usual few trivia paragraphs... I think it still looks rather nice.

Thanks for checking out my bullet journal. Happy holidays, and have a happy New Year~!☺︎


No comments:

Post a Comment