Review: Crow & Iris ft. 'Calm' Raw Amethyst Necklace


Hello, dears! So, my last Etsy escapade (which was actually about a month ago) had me wanting a necklace that was both dainty and eye-catching, and what better way than with raw crystal?

I've always had a fondness for amethyst -- so, why not see what there was to find? Into the search box, I entered 'raw amethyst necklace' and began to leaf through the pages.

There were so many beautiful pieces up for sale, but the one that called out to me the loudest was one called 'Calm' from Crow & Iris.

It was the row of three dainty amethyst geodes (see the expired listing here) that drew me into their shop. Looking at all the splendid works of art they had to offer -- mostly necklaces, with some earrings and bracelets here and there -- I could see that this jeweler had a keen eye for detail. I immediately fell in love with their artistic style.

I thrilled to see that their jewelry is one-of-a-kind -- the one pictured is the exact one you are purchasing. Did I also mention everything is handmade?

Luckily, the price was reduced by 20% due to their holiday sale. And there was just something about it that I immediately purchased it. In a cute, turquoise-colored padded envelope that arrived fairly quickly there with some of business cards, a card explaining how their super cute packaging was eco-friendly, and lastly the necklace I purchased.
Reindeer and snowflakes on the festive washi tape decorate the small box containing my new necklace. It came in a paper slip so it wasn't jostling about, complete with a 'thanks!' sticker to keep it secure. The necklace was exactly as pictured.

I give Crow & Iris five stars. Wonderful, handcrafted products shipped promptly to you at reasonable prices.

You can follow Patricia, Crow & Iris's lovely owner, on Instagram (x) for look into her life in Washington state. Besides sneak peeks of her newest pretties, she posts great nature photography and her adorable pups.

My final thoughts on my purchase's feedback page:
Even more beautiful that I imagined in person! I love my new necklace, it's stunning. This store is truly a gem ♥ Amazing handmade designs of high quality, fabulous pricing, and a sweet shopkeeper. Simply the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment